SEVT organized the awarding ceremony of the 1st ECOTROPHELIA competition in Athens, on 12th of September 2011.
- Evangelos Kaloussis / SEVT President
- Antonia Trichopoulou / Professor of the Medical School of the University of Athens
- Gregory Antoniadis / President of the Hellenic Advertisers Association
- Daniele Rossi / Member of the ECOTROPHELIA Europe Judging Panel
- Rodios Gamvros / President of SEVT Scientific Committee.
- I. Patera / ELBISCO S.A.
- Sp. Gianpapas / FAGE S.A.
- K. Karavassilis / ELAIS-UNILEVER SA
- St. Kirkagaslis / JOTIS S.A.
Participating Students Teams
University: Agricultural University of Athens
Product: «Magic Key» (magiki)
Description: Magic Key belongs to the category of dressings. For its production innovative, less investigated ingredients were used such as fenugreek gum, whey protein and extra virgin organic olive oil.
Universities: University of the Aegean & Agricultural University of Athens
Product: «Sweet Variation - Semolina Halva»
Description: Sweet Variation - Semolina Halva is an innovative, eco-friendly product that combines the traditional Greek semolina halva recipe with the international trends of functional and ecological products.
Universities: University of Ioannina & Hellenic Open University
Product: «Da Vero - Ecoseafood cold cuts»
Description: «Da Vero - Ecoseafood cold cuts» is a seafood cold cuts taht compines the most nutritious ingredients and the eco-frendly character. It is composed from squid and octopus by-products, often separated from commercially valuable parts during regular processing.
University: National Technical University
Product: «Green Mediterranean Deli Salad»
Description: «Green Mediterranean Deli Salad» is a mixture of selected aromatic and tasty ingredients of organic agriculture of the Greek countryside such as avocado, Aloe Vera juice, corn, carrots, cucumbers, pea, caper and it is packaged in sealed, transparent, polypropylene containers or pouches.
University: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Περιγραφή: eLadiko is fermented sausage produced with total replacement of pork fat with olive oil and addition of probiotics and dietary fibers.
University: University of Patra
Product: «Siero drink»
Description: Siero drink is a tonic and nutritious whey beverage that is enriched with the unique aroma of Pafos’ mastic gum.
- 1st Prize / 1.200€ & Participation to the European Competition: Da Vero - Ecoseafood cold cuts
- 2nd Prize / 800€: Sweet Variation-Semolina Halva
- 3rd Prize / 500€: Magic Key & Green Mediterranean Deli Salad