SEVT membership is made up of food and drink companies and sector associations. The primary goals of SEVT are:
- To ensure high-level communications with its Members, and
- To actively represent the Greek Food Industry in the Greek state, its partners and the society in general.
Services offered to the SEVT Members:
- Documented and continuous updates in industry related topics.
- Support in administrative, legal, labour and scientific issues.
- Information on national and European projects.
- Participation in specialised and sectoral events.
- A monthly bulletin
- Announcements for tenders and programmes
- Financial reports and studies
- Requests for international co-operations
- Expressions of interest for business missions
Their interests are supported with:
- Interventions-Opinions on national or European legal texts.
- Co-operation with all levels of the civil service and the institutions of the Greek society.
- Participation in Committees which formulate national and European policies organizations (EFET, OPE, OMED, FOODDRINKEUROPE, European Commission).